Monday, July 29, 2013

Small achievement, small step forward

Uuuuuh, it is so cool to start your day from personal achievement. Let me explain. Almost everything like previous time: family is sleeping, heart is beating, etc. etc. The only difference - I don't guess any more, I know. (I have to work on my explanations, right :))

So, if you've read my previous article, you know about my Ironman dream, and about first workout as well. Next workout - next article!

Let me start from the pleasant results. Although I felt worse running today, I kept the same level.




The same 6 laps around the lake, but today I know that IT IS 4 km. Just for you to understand, it is twice more than I was thinking I physically can. As you can see, first "round number" 5 km is nearby. 

Of course, I wouldn't expect big changes in the nearest feature. Improvements require time. And what, I believe, will drive me to continue - is that feeling after workout, when ice water is not so ice, colors are deeper and in general everything is better than it was right before workout.

So, my plans for the nearest future: another week in the same pace and distance and than try to beat 5k :). And it is only beginning!

P.S. - once I found out how much cost watches for outdoors (240$!!!) workouts, I changed my mind. Finally I installed RunKeeper, bought the bell for heart rate tracking and felt happy.

Thank you for your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment