Wednesday, July 31, 2013

5k - First goal achieved!

Third workout. This fairytale number brought first achievement. From the very beginning (it was week ago, but sounds co cool) my first goal was to run 5k - and I did it! (feeling of victory without competitions :))


Here are few observations I did during this achievement:

  1. I felt like my intracranial pressure increased (I have this risk from my childhood). Probably 5k is the ceiling for me at the moment. It doesn't worth risking, thus during the following 5 workouts I won't try to conquer 6k. 
  2. I don't feel pain in my legs. It's strange, because along with  intracranial pressure I have "flatfoot" and was convinced that running with "flatfood" leads to pain. And after 5k I feel nothing but pride. Probably guys from Adidas were not lying when said that there crosses are good.
  3. I liked running with Runkeeper installed on my phone. Especially the fact that it is saying once you got one more kilometer. So that I could concentrate on running instead of counting laps.

If all goes well, I'll add swimming to my running exercises. Will see how they work together.


No comments:

Post a Comment